Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 1, 2013

September Book Haul!

Hey all! So I know I usually post my monthly book haul on my YouTube channel on the first day of every month, but I figured I could also post it on my blog! Sometimes my videos can get kind of long, so for those who just want to know what books I got, you can read this post!

So for the month of September, these are the books I have gotten my hands on ...

FOR REVIEW



The Bone Season
by Samantha Shannon











PURCHASED



Guardian at the Gate
by Michelle Zink





The Forsaken 
by Lisa M. Stasse




Envy
by Elizabeth Miles





Starstruck 
by Cyn Balog

Our Mutual Friend
by Charles Dickens





The Cuckoo's Calling
by Robert Galbraith

Ender's Game
by Orson Scott Card





The End Games
by T. Michael Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment