Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Foiled Book Review

Foiled

Written by: Jane Yolen
Art by: Mike Cavallaro
# of pages: 160

Average Rating: 3.44/5
My Rating: 3/5

Read in September 2013

Summary according to goodreads

Aliera Carstairs just doesn't fit in. She's invisible at high school. She's too visible at the fencing gym. Aliera's starting to wonder...where does she belong?



My Thoughts

I thought that this graphic novel was cute and interesting. I was able to read it in one sitting, and this was very quick to get through as it was quite entertaining. This graphic novel is sort of a coming-of-age story, but with a magicial, and imaginative twist. Although I enjoyed this, I don't think I will be purchasing it, or reading the rest of the books in the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment