Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Casting Call Saturday - The Selection / The Elite by Kiera Cass

So this is the most amazing idea that I have ever heard. My friend Alyssa (all of her links will be below) came up with the idea of doing a "casting call" for some of our favourite books! I loved this so much that I knew I had to join in. This Saturday I will be casting for The Selection and also The Elite by Kiera Cass, because the characters are the same. 


For some reason, I had a very hard time casting America. After thinking long and hard, I realized that Debby Ryan would be a great choice. Some of you might know her from the Disney channel when she played Bailey on the Suite Life on Deck or, most recently, Jessie on the show of the same name. America is the funny girl that has come from hard times, which I think Debby can play well. She can also be serious end is very pretty. 


Prince Maxon. Oh, wonderful (most of the time) Prince Maxon. He was also a hard character to cast until it hit me - Chord Overstreet from Glee! He is a very good looking man that has blonde hair, and looks good in a suit. 






And finally Aspen. This will be my first casting where I mix two people together. When I picture Aspen, I imagine Lucas Till's face on Alexander Ludwig's (Cato from the Hunger Games) body. In the Elite, Aspen builds a lot of muscle and Alexander has the body for that. If you have read these books you will see why I picked these two. 

If you have read these books I hope you agree with my picks! Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment