Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2016

#fridayreads - July 15, 2016

Happy Friday! This post is not going to be too exciting as I am working from 8:30am-9pm today, and another shift tomorrow. Since last week I have been in a reading slump, and haven't finished a book in about ten days. I have been giving up on many, and not feeling motivated to read anything. 

This weekend I am still trying to finish Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines, which is taking me longer than I hoped because I haven't had any time to read. This is a re-read for me but am not enjoying it as much as her other novels.

If I manage to finish it this weekend, I will be picking up the companion Simple Perfection so that I can write a duology review!

What are your reading plans for the weekend? Up to anything exciting? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment