Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 22, 2018

My 7in7 Readathon TBR

Hi!

So I'm about nine books behind on my Goodreads challenge for 2018, so I decided that I would participate in this readathon! I adore readathons (as you'd know since I co-host my own monthly) and thought this would be the perfect opportunity to start catching up!

The main purpose of this readathon is to read seven things in seven days. This can include newspapers, magazines, graphic novels, anthologies, or whatever else floats your boat. It is all about reading! 7in7 starts at midnight tomorrow (Monday July 23rd) and runs until Sunday night at midnight for whatever time zone you are in. 

My reading has been all over the place lately, but there are a ton of things I want to get to, so I'm not 100% sure I'll complete all of the challenges, but I will do my best. 


THE CHALLENGES

1. Read seven things

     - Scarlet Angel by S.T. Abby

2. Read a book with yellow on the cover and/or spine

     - Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor

3. Read something outside of your comfort zone


     - Summer of Salt by Katrina Leno

4. Read a book that starts with your first initial

     - Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti

5. Read something outside OR read something that takes place outside

     - The Red Pencil by Andrea Davis Pinkney

6. Pick a book based on your favourite food/drink

     - Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis

7. Read something that takes place in your home (country or city) or by an author from your home (country or city)

     - The Masked Truth by Kelley Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment