Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Top 5 Books I Want to Read This Fall

Today is officially the first day of fall! It is still fairly humid where I am, but I am very excited for fall colours, cozy sweaters, and reading under a comfy blanket. Fall also brings midterms and holidays, so my reading schedule will be all over the place - but there are 5(ish) books that I want to make sure I read this season!


1. Twisted Perfection and Simple Perfection by Abbi Glines

This is where I cheat on the "top 5" part because these two I count together. I have been loving the Rosemary Beach series lately, and know that these will be quick reads. I am looking forward to reading these two on one of my days off! 








2. What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler

This is a book that I mentioned in my last video, and am very excited about. I am waiting for my copy of this book to arrive in the mail, because I will be picking it up immediately. This plot caught my attention because victim blaming and slut shaming are huge issues right now - so I can't wait to see what this author does with the subject. 







3. Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall by Katie Alender

The cover though. This seems like it is going to be a very creepy story, and seems like the perfect October read! I cannot wait to start reading this one.








4. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Now that I am back in university, I feel this is the perfect time for me to read this book. I didn't bring it to school with me, but I plan on picking it up while home for thanksgiving in a couple of weeks!








5. Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling

I love Mindy and cannot wait to read her newest book. The Mindy Project got me through exams last semester, because she is just so funny. I know that this is going to be a fun and easy read, so I will be reading this during my mid-term exams!

No comments:

Post a Comment