Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Pathetic September Wrap Up

Hello all! So it is that time of the month where everyone talks about what they've read, and unfortunately I had a terrible reading month. I moved back into University at the beginning of September and was doing welcome week ("frosh week") with my dorm so I was crazy busy. Later in the month I finished a book and have since started another, so this will be more of a review if anything. 

Asylum by Madeline Roux - 4/5 stars

One of my friends in university recommended this one to me and I am glad I finally picked it up. It was a very creepy story with fitting pictures throughout, but I think I would have enjoyed it more if I read it quicker. It took me over a week to read this, but if I'd had the time to get engrossed and read it in a couple of days, I think I would have given it a higher rating. 




What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler

I picked this one up this afternoon and I am very excited about it. If you watch my videos I am sure you are tired of me talking about it, but it is a realistic fiction novel about a teenager who is accusing men of sexually assaulting her at a party. 

I'm hoping to finish this before I go home for thanksgiving weekend, but I will be having a crazy week with homework so we'll see what happens. 



Hopefully you guys had a better month than I did! Good luck with life in October and I'll talk to you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment