Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2016

#fridayreads - August 19, 2016

Happy Friday!

I worked all day and am finally able to sit down and write this post. I recently got offered a job promotion so today I had to go to a different store to sign all of my paperwork - effective Monday! I am so excited! This weekend I will be going to a wedding, so any reading I get done will be tonight and Sunday!


I am hoping to finish Your Voice Is All I Hear by Leah Scheier. I had taken this out of my local library but it was due back before I could finish it. I was enjoying it so much that I had to purchase it in order to keep reading. It was delivered yesterday so I am anxious to see how the story progresses!


If and when I finish that, I will more than likely be picking up Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson. My reading has been off lately and I need to get in one last summer novel before I start up school again. I want to go back into my monthly TBR in order to get myself back on a reading schedule, but I will have to see how that goes entering my third year of university!

What will you be doing this weekend? Any reading plans? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment