Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2016

#fridayreads - August 12, 2016

Happy Friday!

Sorry that this post is later than usual, but Toronto is in a heat wave and I don't have air conditioning so... about an hour ago i finished Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling and I loved it! I will be posting my review next week, so keep an eye out! Tomorrow I go back to work after a week off, so I want to pick up a graphic novel to keep things light! The one that I have out of the library right now is Black Hole by Charles Burns! This is categorized as horror so I am very excited to get into it. It is on the thicker side, but I don't think it will take me long to get through. If I manage to get through that before the weekend is up, I will pick up Your Voice is All I Hear by Leah Scheier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment