Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2016

#fridayreads - July 22, 2016

Happy Friday!

I have had one hell of a week and thus not gotten any reading done. I will discuss more in my monthly wrap up, but am hoping that I am able to get myself back on track. This summer has been filled with work and life stresses, but soon I will be taking some time off from work! For now, let me tell you what I hope to read this weekend.

First I want to start Simple Perfection by Abbi Glines in an effort to finish that duology! I enjoyed the first novel enough to want to dive straight into the sequel, and I hope that it will be a quick read for me. 

I also want to pick up Lumberjanes: Volume Two, because I want to learn more about the characters and write a dual review. I am hoping that by reading a graphic novel it will get me out of my reading slump.

Tomorrow night I am going to the Future Now Tour, but I hope to get some reading done Sunday! What are your plans for the weekend - reading or otherwise? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment